“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birth Control Failure.

Here is the latest news. I think the image speaks for itself. But if that is not enough evidence, then take the Doc's news: Positive. So it's official. We are having a baby! Was this an accident? You bet it was! Let me break this down. Handsome man and I got married 4 months ago. We leave for our honeymoon in 2 days to go cruise the Caribbean. We just got news that we are 8 weeks prego and had no idea. But props to the pregnancy because here, we thought I was just getting lazy and sleeping all the time. Now I have a reason as to why the laziness kicked in. But that means we were married for a grand total of 2 months before the baby fertilization process occurred. As my sis-in-law said earlier today: Birth control Fail and God prevails. So there it is. We are going to be proud parents in about 7 months. Holy cow.

So I peed on my little stick, ran outside of the bathroom and hid in the living room for exactly 3 minutes, then Ghent and I snuck back into the bathroom to witness the results. Ash: "Oh, that's, um...." Ghent: "YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!" <-- Yes, said with 4 exclamation points. Nervous? You bet we are. But more than anything we are so excited and feeling so blessed. So bring on the big belly and stretchy pants! We can't wait!

Here is what my little jellyfish looks like now:
Isn't it cute? *Gush*

No comments:

Post a Comment