“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jeggings!

Say wha? Have I been living under a rock? I have never heard of these things before, but they have a stretchy waist! I LOVE STRETCHY WAISTS. Especially since my waistline is ever increasing. I'm already growing out of my jeans, luckily a good friend who's done the belly thing 4 times told me of a little rubber band trick. So simple right? But my rubber bands are working  pretty hard right now. But tonight when I was at the mall looking for good belly shirts to hide my "is she pregnant or just fat?" belly, I came across JEGGINGS! Bum buh bum! Total comfort. They were made for those awkward baby bumps that don't fit in your jeans, but are still swimming in maternity. Match made in heaven, my belly was happy. I think tomorrow I will go buy 10 in every color! WHY HAS NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THESE?!?! I feel so out of the loop, especially after I googled them and realized how trendy and super cool they are right now. I return under my rock out of embarrassment.
So brilliant, right?!?!  

*claimer: My wonderful, amazing, super fly cousin CALIE MICHELLE told me about these and I laughed at her. I take back my giggles as I now own 3 of them. Forgive me, Calie and thank you for your wisdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment