“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting Induced!

So as of last week, my body has done nothing to get baby Faye out, nor has Faye done anything to come out. So today my doctor admitted that since things aren't really happening, I will most likely need to be induced. He said I could wait a week and see if I go into labor, or I could just be induced whenever. So tomorrow at 6 am I am going to the hospital and starting the inducement procedure, and I am not leaving the hospital until I have a baby! I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! :) So wish us luck cause we are going to need it.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo excited for you! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I know I'm late on this, cause I've already seen pictures and she is GORGEOUS! So glad things went well...

    Question, did you do the natural thing? Is that even possible when you are induced?

    So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete