“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4th.

DUE DATE!!! :) Finally. But no baby Faye yet. Soon hopefully.

Today I rented a Uhaul and went to pick up the futon for Faye's nursery, then unloaded the HUGE box and put it all together...by MYSELF! I was really trying to overexert myself in the hopes that my water would break, but even after cleaning up my mess, organizing the living room, hauling all that cardboard off to the recycling center, my waters are still intact. It's ok, tomorrow I will go into labor! (Hoping) I know Ghent is hoping for the end of the week cause he is crunching at work and it would help out a lot if he could finish the week up. I told him I would wait, but I didn't know if Faye would. Let's be honest though...I think she is more than content to wait it out for him. Well Saturday we went couch shopping...again. And we really wanted to buy a couch and have it delivered that day, but we did not want a brown, tan or sage green couch. We were strictly looking for grays. However, gray is not a popular couch color, so we had to either order the fabric we wanted or settle on a brown that would clash. So we ordered. And now we have to wait another 3-6 weeks for our new couch to come...(fuming) but this futon is in the living room at least until our couch comes, which is much better than nothing. Anyway this is the new couch we picked out and it is super comfy!
But picture it is this color:
Let's just hope it gets here in 3 weeks instead of 6, right. 

Anyway, wish me luck on baby extraction, it's going to happen any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment