“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Thursday, March 8, 2012

NEXT WEEK!!!!

One of my best friends is coming to visit me for a whole week!!! I am so giddy. I've been trying to come up with fun ideas to do, like go to the coast one day, maybe Portland another. I am just so excited. Because while I love Eugene, and I love our ward, I get kind of lonely at times. And for an entire week it is going to be filled with one of my besties!!!! Girls week! Yes, please! I just hope Faye's neediness tones down a bit so we can actually talk, chill, do things, and of course play with Faye! She LOVES company by the way. It means more attention for her, and the girl loves some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment