“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bronze Drake.

I've been saving my gold for a while to purchase the training to ride the epic flying mounts. I finally bought it yesterday! Check out my new bronze drake mount! (this is not my actual character, just a picture of the bronze drake) Isn't it gorgeous? I just want to scratch under his chin and cuddle with him. Instead my character Hatch gets to fly him all over the world. Not fair.Lately we have taken to flying storm peaks in search of the Time Lost Drake. Husband is determined to own it's reins. Problem is, it's nearly impossible to find. Nor is it even spawned very frequently. Hence the name; Time Lost. You waste a lot of time looking for it's ugly hide. 

As for election results, H.D. Bailey did not win. It was a huge disappointment to us all. Hopefully he can find something else to do now. Actually, I hope we all do. 

The last 2 days have been amazingly lazy though. Ghent and I have finally been able to just hang out and spend time together. But I think we are starting to get bored now. There are only so many video games, books and board games we can play. Not to mention there is NOTHING to do in this part of Texas. The shopping mall is depressingly pathetic. It makes me not even want to blow money. Sad for me, happy for husband. So I have taken up internet shopping. My new sea foam shoes came in the mail today along with a pair of cream lace tights. Wicked cute! The secret to my success in securing a stylish pair of shoes is asking hubby for an expensive pair. When he says "Erm, no way." Then I go in for the kill and ask for the pair I originally wanted. Which happen to be significantly cheaper. He can't refuse a great price. Voila! A happy compromise.


No comments:

Post a Comment