“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Election Day.

Today is the day we have all been waiting for. *drum roll* H.D. Bailey is (hopefully) elected as chief justice and bulldozes Josh Morris to the ground. No harsh feelings Morris (sending negative vibes your way), it's nothing personal. Or is it? Buah hahaha. 


So we will find out tonight on the 10 o'clock news.


Fingers crossed, toes crossed, praying like mad and sweating like piggies. Tonight may be a good night to wear deodorant. If I have any...


Perhaps I'll break out the razor and shave my legs for the occasion.

As for other piggies in life, my scale is broken. Not that I super care because I am not one who weighs myself obsessively *depending on whose opinion counts* but it's just a minor inconvenience. I don't know if it's really broken, it's just that I thought I had gained about X amount of pounds but zee scale says I've lost X amount on pounds. So basically all that weight I put on, thank you birth control for that weight gain, is now gone. Poof. I have no idea how it happened, but at least I am back down to my normal healthy weight. That also means that my fabulous birth control boobies have deflated. -Rather unfortunate.



Update on the shoe situation: Though I have yet to find a pair of flats I am crazy about, the husband let me buy a pair I was slightly fond of along with some crazy cute tights. I consult him when I want to buy something as I have this mad shopping problemo. Lady likes retail therapy. It's a good system we have going on. 

Here is what I am most scared to admit to anyone:
Flashbacks. I've been having them again, I've been disassociating, I'm getting scared again. And I need them to stop, but I don't know how to make them go away. 


Bring on the retail therapy.

.................

No comments:

Post a Comment