“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nursery Birth Control.

Husband and I have been having baby cravings. I know we've only been married for a month and a half, but those adorable little people are everywhere and it's making us want one too. Waiting for a year was looking near impossibly hard to do. Until today. At church they asked us to watch the kiddos in Nursery. That would be ages 18 months to 3 years, we thought, no problemo. Problemo. Lady doesn't know a thing about little kiddos. And crying baby was too much for this lady. Hubby on the other hand was all pro with the kiddos. He was down on his rump doing puzzles with them and keeping them all entertained. I was in the corner rocking back and forth biting my nails. Not really. But I just stayed on snack duty. And cleaned up smooshed cheerio snacks which were loving the carpet. I need some lessons on motherhood, or I need to start babysitting friend's kids (if I can get someone to entrust me with their little gems) Hehe. I'm pretty much one of those over-hollywoodized ladies who hold the baby far far away from them looking like they were about to jump from a plane, while cute baby pukes with awesome projection dousing scared women in vomit. That is me exactly. Not saying I got puked on, just trying to portray the terrible awkwardness I have around children, that when watched on a movie makes the viewers squirm in their seats with awkward discomfort.

Ta daa.

Birth Control- 1
Babies- 0

However, I am gaining weight faster than being on weight gain via 6000 + calories a day.

Outcome: One crabby, squishy lady gaining weight on salad and just getting pissed off about it. But if I go off the pill, I would get planetaryly fat. So I deal with the new squish and cry to husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment