“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Friday, June 18, 2010

Empty.

Sometimes I convince myself I might be pregnant again. I want to be. Which, I know sounds so strange because all pregnant women are counting down the days until they are un-pregnant. But becoming un-pregnant too soon leaves me wanting it again so badly. It seems odd, we weren't even trying and I didn't want it, but as soon as it happened, all I could think about was how much I wanted that baby. And now I don't have one.

And every other woman I know is pregnant or just recently had a baby. It seems so unfair that I had to lose mine. It hurts when they complain about their big bellies or that their baby is kicking their ribs, or they have morning sickness, because all I can think about is how they are so lucky to still have their babies, when I lost mine way too soon. I know I will have my chance at being pregnant again and delivering a healthy baby, but right now...it just aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment