“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too close, too close.

Time to get personal. Maybe too personal. And I might delete this post later, who knows. But I want to be thin again. SO so badly. I hate the way my body has changed in just the last 4 -5 months. I gained a lot of weight and got pregnant, lost the pregnancy and am left over with this weird misshapen body. Like I am supposed to be pregnant still but I am not, so why do I still look like this? And I want to change it. I want to go back to the way I was last summer or even early winter. But to do that I would need to diet. And anyone who really knows me, knows dieting is not an option. But my body has become so abnormal that I feel like I have no other option.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley! Oh my goodness, I was just thinking of you. So good to see you here. Stalk me all you want but just know that I stalk back! Congrats on the marriage, and I'm sorry for your loss. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete