“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Friday, November 5, 2010

Last Night

Ghent, the husband, felt the baby kick for the first time ever. He was so excited!!! It gave him a good solid 3 kicks before calling it a night. I was stoked he felt it, I have been feeling so selfish bragging about how much it's been wiggling. I know he has been wanting to join in on the squirms and kicks, and last night, he finally got to! I've read that others shouldn't feel movement until after 20 weeks...yet we were only 18.5 weeks along. There must be a soccer player in there.

We went to a Gonzaga basketball game tonight, and they completely dominated. It was a good game, even if we knew the Zags would win before the game even began. And the night was finished off with PF Changs. It was seriously the best dinner I have had since being pregnant and it made me physically feel on top of the world. I think I could eat there every night for the next 5 months...baby likes PF Changs. Mongolian beef is my food fantasy. *drooool*

No comments:

Post a Comment