“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dumbledore's Army

You know that scene in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix where Harry and Hermione are giving a speech in order to get peeps to join Dumbledore's Army? Well that scene made me cry today. Uhhhh...I can't believe I just admitted that, especially since I was super relieved I was the only one home when it happened. But I have a bad habit of divulging my embarrassing moments. I must be getting close to the end if silly things are making me cry lately. So it's a good sign right!?!? However, Professor Umbridge is way more terrifying than Voldemort...I don't see why they call him you-know-who...I'd be calling Umbridge that, she freaks me out. So anyway in a little less than 2 weeks time we are getting another ultrasound! Only cause I am gaining MASSIVE amounts of weight, so doc wants to see if Faye is measuring big...maybe I am farther along that anticipated? Hey, Hey! You know what that means! I'm so looking forward to holding Faye in my arms and starting P90X again and going on a diet. Soon, soon. I can't wait to meet her. Yesterday she seemed to be getting pretty frustrated about being crammed in my uterus cause she was shoving her butt out one side of my stomach and shoving her feet out the other side of my stomach and holding that stretch before repeating it over and over...she has long legs...

3-6 weeks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment