“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update!

I've started dilating!! Granted I am only at a 1, but a 1 is much better than last week! Faye still hasn't dropped...but at least my body is starting to realize we need to get this baby out of me. The doc is estimating I will have her sometime between a few days after my due date and my 41st week. So basically it is another week max according to his estimation. I can handle a week, I can't handle 2 weeks. So I am feeling pretty excited right now because in about a week I am going to have the cutest baby snuggling in my arms. *Squeal*

No comments:

Post a Comment