“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Das Big.

As in my Belleh! Ignore my glamorous ensemble, I was babysitting some newborn twins today for a friend, which means I don't get to see the outside all day. So I jumped on the opportunity to adorn sweats and a messy side braid. But this same friend declared after not having seen me in a week, "Wow, you've really popped this last week!" Which freaked me out and I immediately ran upstairs to take a picture since I normally try to ignore the side profile. AND BOOM! There was a definite baby bulge. So naturally I called the hubby devastated that I have gotten so large, and his sweet, understanding, sympathetic reply was "You are definitely pregnant." Yah. I know. Thanks. Oh yah...blog gender reveal:

It's a.....BOY!!!!

We are super excited! And kind of freaking out about the idea of naming a boy. Because boys names suck. I really really really LOVE Maxwell Cooper Bailey. But the hubs vetoed my hopes for a perfectly named man child. So it's off to the compromising block. And that's just it, we are blocked.

Moving on. I got Faye's photos taken for her 1st birthday. Here are a few of my favorites!




She's sooooo adorable!! And I feel like I can brag about how cute she is because she looks so much like her daddy so it's not conceited to say I have a gorgeous daughter!

I'm excited she will have a little play buddy close to her age, even if I still cry about the idea of gaining more weight. It will be worth it all in the end. And I am glad it's a little brother. My little brother and I were always best friends growing up!

Little brother is sooooo squirmy. And Faye loves bouncing on my belly when I am not paying attention, which results is lost air and a few good kicks back. Of course I am the victim of both of their sibling rivalries. It's sweet.

And my angelic looking little 14 month old has perfected the art of the tantrum. ALREADY. We are nervous for her terrible twos and threes...but I love her, and I laugh at her tantrums when she is not looking because they are soooo dramatic!
But she is perfect. Tantrums and all, I wouldn't change a thing about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment