“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby bedding!

I have chosen! Ghent and I want gender neutral bedding for our baby because we plan on using it through all our babies. And this is just perfect!!! The picture looks a little more boyish, but if you read the reviews for it, a lot of people say it looks much more girlie than anticipated, but perfect for neutral bedding. I LOVE the colors!! Ghent likes it a lot too, but of course, he is more manly about the whole situation and doesn't squeal at everything adorable...go figure. But this got a 5-star squeal out of me. *gush*

So future baby, meet your bedding!!

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh i LOVE it!!!!! where did you find it? its soooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only place that still carries it is Amazon! But it is made by Cotton Tales.

    ReplyDelete