“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Friday, October 8, 2010

No, I'm not having twins.

But it sure looks like it. So I thought it was time to start documenting belly shots, as I currently have a belly. Yikes. And all my pregnancy books tell me that I should barely be showing right now, especially since it's my first baby. WTF!!?! This is not barely showing.

So last night at my sister-in-law's (Jane) baby shower, tons of peeps were asking me how far along I was. My response "14.5 weeks"...silence..."Are you having twins?" NO! I'm just HUGE *sob*. It really was not that bad, I am being overly dramatic for sure. But twins? Then my aunt grabs my shirt, pulls it down so my plump girls are showing and announces "She's got a nice tight cleavage, it's big too!" My face turned the shade of the baby shower decorations...Bright PINK. Oh my hell. So apparently my cleavage is growing right along with that belly. Sooo good to know!

Ehhhh.....who knew that in pregnancy, your body is all of a sudden okay to talk about so openly and touched so freely? I did not, but now I do and I have a long time left so I better get used to it. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment