“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gender Ultrasound Scheduled!

November 15th I find out the gender of my little jellyfish...as long as it isn't shy about the goods. I'll be just a little over 19 weeks, so I am super excited. And I totally don't care what it is. Either does Ghent, we are just hoping healthy! But I think it's a girl and Ghent thinks it's a boy. So we will see who is right. We have a girls name picked out for sure, but we have no idea on boys names...so screwed. But my nurse is awesome. She totally reminded me of the highly caffeinated scientist lady from Meet the Robinsons. My doctor is great too!

I currently weigh more than I have EVER weighed in my life. And I am not even that far long. Jeggings are still my pant of choice and I recently bought the cutest pair of boots to compliment my jeggings and belly, which is still growing.

Babies heart beat clocked in at 165 today. I think I am starting to feel it move a little too. Usually when I am laying down, I can sometimes (rarely) feel a little nudge. Almost like popcorn popping...weirdest. I can't wait for a good solid KICK! Hi-Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment