“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We've got a NUDGER!

At night my lower belly starts popping popcorn. The baby has been moving A LOT lately! It's been the greatest feeling ever. The other day I sneezed pretty hard and got a good little nudge from it. And last night was the most active night we have had so far! I could really feel it moving around a lot in there. Actually as I am typing this out, I'm sitting at my computer with one leg curled under me and the other pulled into my chest. I don't think baby likes this position too much cause it has been kicking me like crazy ever since I sat this way! So of course I leave my legs how they are because I LOVE BEING KICKED! I can't wait for Ghent to feel it kicking too. They say other people don't typically feel it kicking until after 20 weeks. So we have a little less than 4 weeks before he can join in on the fun. He's pretty excited for that too.

I'm so excited for Halloween. I'm bummed though because we don't have any Halloween plans. I think we are going to check out a corn maze, then go to a haunted amusement park (which I can't ride 1/2 the rides, but it's okay). But on Halloween itself, nothing. We don't even have costumes this year which is too bad, since it is my FAVORITE holiday ever. But these next few months are just great for holidays anyway. Halloween, my sis-in-law is having a baby, Thanksgiving, my Dad's b-day, then my B-day, Christmas, then our anniversary. So it will be a pretty fun and packed few months. But I am so excited! I just love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment