“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Red Riding Hood.


Oh my, what a night last night. I awoke to my parents' cat whizzing all over my pillow at 3am. Jumped up and ran the entire bedding through the laundry. No bueno. So I have been zonked all day. But bridezilla still accomplishes everything she needed to do in amazing time. And then, I get an email. It was an email from the most loving, genuine man, my fiance. I shall not post it for it is deeply personal between the two of us. But I will say one thing about it. I am the luckiest and happiest lady bird with him. As Juno once brilliantly said, "He is the cheese to my maccaroni." I know that Heavenly Father had him introduce midget hot chocolate to me for a reason. He is my better half, soulmate, main squeeze and to top it all off ridiculously goodlooking. We will have a blessed and happy marriage, I feel so, deep within my soul. Anyway tonight I go spend the night at my grandmothers, she has been asking me to come out for the past few days now. And since my bed is still ripped apart and going through wash numero tres, tonight is the purrrfect night. And so I depart with one final thing to say:
"The world's a roller coaster
And I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care
But my hands are busy in the air"
-Myronda's facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment