“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Saturday, January 16, 2010

What food?


I am getting hitched in 2 weeks! Exactly. What kind of food am I serving at the reception? Good question, and one I have been putting off for as long as possible. I HAVE NO IDEA! So my wedding designer, floral designer and family friend thinks I need sandwiches with an olive. What? But I will most likely go with it, because thinking about enough food for a little over 100 people, overwhelms the neurotic part of me.

Dress update: Thank you AbCircle pro for shaving a bit off my waist and getting rid of holiday cookies and junkies. The dress now fits marvelously. And I had my 2nd dress fitting, it is going to be so beautiful! I pick it up Wednesday morning. Speaking of the AbCircle Pro, isn't that totally like a sex machine. I mean look at it, it's so sexual.
(unless I'm flying off the back gripping onto the handlebars for dear life while belly flopping like a whale, so sexy)

I've always made fun of Texas. Now I am moving to that big ol' state down south. It's not Texas that I dislike, it's the people who have moved away from Texas and all they can talk about is how great it is, and they don't realize cowboy hats, belt buckles and boots just don't fit in with the northwest. Yet, they go on wearing those western ensembles like they were straight from the Chanel runway. So needless to say, my first trip to Texas was not as western as I thought. I did not see one single cowboy hat or pair of boots. So when my fiance tells me we are moving to Texas, I was pretty A-Okay with that. Until I realized the Northwest does not fit in with the South. (more on Northwest vs. Texas later)

I feel like a real woman. I have started the pill!! Bum bum bum...drum roll, Ah thank you. Like, only woman take the pill. I'm 25, just starting it. That legit makes me a woman. Thank you birth control for making me legit.

Enough about that. Moving on...

Books, books, books. I went to a Sushi place last night with an old friend and her husband. That was a blast. I mean lets be honest, I totally thought I was keeping in touch with her because I was facebook stalking her basically. Come to find out we actually haven't talked for about a year. Whoops. But she facebook stalked me so I don't feel as creeeepy. Weird, I totally thought we were keeping in touch.

Well I need to go clean and other shenanigans.



No comments:

Post a Comment