“Go in peace my daughter. And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.” Queen Hippolyte

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
My photo
"When you are Real you don't mind being hurt." -Skin Horse

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is HERE!!

Couch update: It's LOST!!!!

I am so beyond upset right now, so looks like we are going to be couchless for another month. Which blows balls.

So I am buying this:
A futon, meant for Faye's nursery, but it will be residing in our living room until our couch or a totally different couch shows up. I think it will look nice in Faye's room though, especially once I throw on the quilt I am still making and a matching throw pillow. It will be great for visitors too, and me if I need to crash after I put her down for a nap but too exhausted to make it back to my own room!

Prego update: I'm still Pregnant.

I'm 38 weeks on Monday and the doc hasn't even checked me to see if I am close to giving birth. He just told me not to give birth this next week cause he is out of town. Umm....WHAT??!! Why didn't I get the memo that you were leaving before one of the biggest moments in my life? So I told him no guarantees. Cause I want to meet little lady more than I want to wait for him to get back from his vacation. So here's hoping she comes this week. Or whenever she feels like it. I have an inkling that is going to be the case.

So today I will begin the cleaning. It's actually already begun. But if she is coming soon, then I want this place sparkly cause I am pretty sure once she is here, I am not going to want to do a thing, other than snuggle my precious little Faye! Of course I will share with Ghent...and my parents who are coming down as soon as she is born. But since I'm the one with the food..."Mooooo" I will always get her back!

And to tie in the title of this post, I bought a nice spring colored nail polish the other day...you know a special seasonal color. I also bought Faye an Easter dress!!But instead of getting it in a newborn size, I just went straight for the 3 month size...cause if she is going to be over 8 lbs, all those cute little newborn outfits I bought her or was given are not going to be fitting.

*SCREAM* She is going to be so cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! So cute!! (And I was relieved to see it was not all lacy and frilley.)

    ReplyDelete